Commercial window film or, as it’s commonly known, “commercial window tinting,” can bring benefits to many types of businesses. Hotels, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, government services, and many other organizations can maximize energy-efficiency, cost-savings, employee productivity, and security – all with the help of commercial building window tinting.
From aesthetics to security to sustainability, here’s a quick list of what you can expect from commercial-grade window tint.
We’ve all seen the buildings with decrepit window tinting that’s cracked, bubbled, mismatched, and a hideously ugly color. There are many ways that old window film can make your building look dreadful, but these bad installation jobs are just that: bad installations from inexperienced window film companies.
When you choose an experienced, national leader for commercial window film installation, you have many options for beautifying your building. Modern window film technology can provide:
- A seamless appearance for your building’s exterior
- Color-changing, eye-catching films
- Crystal clear, glare-free, stunning views
- Gorgeous, interior smart film that can change from clear to opaque at the touch of a button
It can take as little as 60 seconds for a thief to smash and grab your assets, but if this happens to you, it can take hours, days, or even weeks to sort through the resulting chaos.
Modern commercial window films offer a wide range of security-enhancing benefits, including:
- Shatter-resistant technology that helps keep thieves and active shooters at bay
- Graffiti-resistant film that can be replaced within minutes, to keep your glass looking pristine
- Impact-resistant, fully shatterproof technology that looks just like glass, but can come in bulletproof and ballistic options.
All businesses are striving for sustainability in today’s world. Energy-efficient window film is an easy-to-maintain, low-cost solution that can lower your bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
Although not all of the available sustainable options are technically “window tinting,” they are all advanced, modern solutions that any organization can use to boost their bottom line. These include:
- Thermal window films or known as LOW E films that regulate your indoor temperatures to reduce overall heating and cooling costs (many businesses buy 3M Thinsulate window film to achieve this aim)
- Cutting-edge solar films that offer clear, tint-free views, day or night, while maximizing employee productivity and reducing lighting costs
- Attractive eco-wraps, also known as architectural film, which refresh building interiors and exteriors without resulting in the waste of a remodeling project
Get the Most from Your Commercial Window Tinting
Aesthetics, security, and sustainability are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of commercial window tinting – and since the window film industry is always changing, there’s always more to learn about your options for commercial-grade window film.
Get the facts and tap into all the benefits your organization deserves when you work with the #1 Commercial Window Film Company in the US: NGS.
Specializing in nationwide service, available at a moment’s notice and around the clock, NGS helps you take care of every aspect of your commercial window tinting installation, no matter how big the job.
Check out the gallery to learn more about your options for commercial window tinting and get ideas for your project.