Window Film Installer
We are seeking motivated window film installers to install security and solar window films, printed graphics, and Riot Glass in commercial and government buildings in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Installation of Window Film
- Strong Communication Skills
- Some computer experience
- Can work on ladders, scaffolding, and lifts
- Able to communicate with high-profile clients
- From start to finish must have a neat appearance and be able to represent our company on job sites
- Must have a clean driving record and be willing to commute
- Must be able to work flexible hours, nights, and weekends
- Must be willing to travel out of state
- Knowledge of window film and or graphics films is a plus
- The applicant does need a background in window film to apply, willing to learn installation skills
We are willing to train the right person, but a strong background in film installation is a plus. This could be a perfect opportunity if you have a background in signage or vinyl installation, window film, and construction.
Full-time employees are eligible for full benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, vacation, and sick time. Please email your resume with why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
- One year of window film installation experience preferred
- Or, one year of construction experience preferred
- United States (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
At NGS, we believe in a better building. One that protects people and property, preserves the planet, and creates beauty. And as the nationwide leader in window film, graphics, signage, and Riot Glass™, we provide security, energy, and branding improvements for buildings.
We’re a family. Our people are our greatest asset, and our customers are our top priority. We are responsive and driven toward growth – serving as a catalyst of opportunity for our people, partners, and customers. We work hard and celebrate even harder.
Together, we better buildings.
Sound like a good fit? Fill out the form to apply.