Defend Your Glass
How to Protect Your Building’s Weakest Points
In a world filled with frequent riots, looting, and natural disasters, protecting people and property is paramount. Campuses must identify and improve first-lines of defense, starting with the most vulnerable spots: glass windows and doors.
Glass is easily broken, which makes it the first target for active shooters, rioters, thieves, and looters. Thankfully, there are cutting-edge solutions and funding sources to help harden glass and improve campus safety.
Watch our webinar to learn how to:
- Identify the appropriate glazing security solution based on threat level
- Delay or prevent forced-entry attempts on glass windows and doors
- Reduce or eliminate damage from glass breakage, blasts, seismic activity, windstorms, and graffiti
- Find possible grant opportunities for building security and energy efficiency projects
- Streamline the design and implementation of glazing security products