Our Pre-Production department prepares Large Format print, plotter, and CNC output, to exact client specifications. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot, design and develop production solutions with attention to processes and materials in an environment that emphasizes teamwork. Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Utilizing a variety of graphics software packages, prepare digital files for large format print, plotter, and CNC output.
- Color correct files and adjust output according to client specifications, including PMS color matching.
- Working with Sales and Project Management, contribute heavily to the process of transitioning a project from design to production and fabrication, including creating detailed installation instructions and layouts.
- Work with Production Staff and develop output solutions, including color profiling, using various RIP packages.
- Organize and maintain basic computer hardware and operating systems, including Mac OS and Windows.
- Organize and maintain the server file system, daily backup, and digital archive.
- Develop knowledge of ongoing technological advancements in the field of digital graphic design and production.
To qualify for this position, you must possess excellent large-format prepress production skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat. The candidate must be proficient with MAC OS X and Windows. This position requires a strong ability to communicate, organizational skills, analytical skills, math skills, strong graphic sensibilities, and attention to precise detail in a fast-paced environment. 2-5 years of experience in large-format printing is necessary. A college degree is desired but not required.
At NGS, we believe in a better building. One that protects people and property, preserves the planet, and creates beauty. And as the nationwide leader in window film, graphics, signage, and Riot Glass™, we provide security, energy, and branding improvements for buildings.
We’re a family. Our people are our greatest asset, and our customers are our top priority. We are responsive and driven toward growth – serving as a catalyst of opportunity for our people, partners, and customers. We work hard and celebrate even harder.
Together, we better buildings.
Sound like a good fit? Fill out the form below to apply.