We are seeking an experienced Large Format Printer Operator to operate and maintain our roll-to-roll printers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the printers produce high-quality prints and that jobs are completed on time and in the most efficient way. In addition to printing, the operator will also be responsible for the maintenance of the printers, including daily cleaning and upkeep.
- Operate roll-to-roll printers to produce prints
- Load print material and adjust printer settings as needed
- Monitor printer performance and adjust as needed to ensure prints meet quality standards
- Troubleshoot and maintain printers to minimize downtime
- Manage print queues and ensure that jobs are completed on time
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure that prints meet the required standards
- Maintain daily maintenance on the printers, including cleaning and upkeep
- At least 2 years of experience in large format roll-to-roll printing
- Strong experience with printer operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of color management and print quality
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot printer issues
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality prints
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with RIP software and other printing software is a plus
At NGS, we believe in a better building. One that protects people and property, preserves the planet, and creates beauty. And as the nationwide leader in window film, graphics, signage, and Riot Glass™, we provide security, energy, and branding improvements for buildings.
We’re a family. Our people are our greatest asset, and our customers are our top priority. We are responsive and driven toward growth – serving as a catalyst of opportunity for our people, partners, and customers. We work hard and celebrate even harder.
Together, we better buildings.
Sound like a good fit? Fill out the form to apply.