3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes Gradation
Affordable, protective glass finish for government and commercial buildings, offices, and businesses.
- Provides a gradation of light transmission to control your level of privacy through glass
- Gradation design ranges from high transparency for more natural light to high opacity for privacy
- Center gradation designs provide privacy in the middle of your glass
- Available in a variety of subtle gradation patterns and textures in neutral colors
Available in over 50 designs, decorative 3M™ FASARA™ Glass Finishes and window films are used to control light and privacy while enhancing interior aesthetics. These polyester, decorative films for glass surfaces transform an interior’s ambiance with finishes that have depth, subtlety, and modernity.
Created in collaboration with leading designers from across the globe, this trend-setting collection gives you even more ways to create stunning visual effects on interior glass surfaces. And while 3M FASARA decorative window films provide all the advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, and textured glass, they are priced at a fraction of the cost.
The 3M FASARA Glass Finishes Gradation design features a gradated look from translucent at top to opaque at bottom.
- Adhesion: 24 hours after application*
- Glass: 1.6 lb/in. (7.0 N/25 mm)
- Tensile Strength: 45 – 90 lb/in. (200 – 400 N/25 mm)
- Fire Resistance: When used in Interior Applications on glass, all patterns have Class A fire rating per ASTM E84 (as defined in NFPA 101 “Life Safety Code”)
- VOC Emission Testing: Compliant as low emitting per CA Specification 01350, tested per CDPH Standard Method V1.1-2010
- Industry-Specific Testing: IMO Certification/USCG Type Approval
- Heat Transmission Coefficient: 6 W/m2K, all products
- UV Blocking: Blocks at least 99% of UV light to reduce the discoloring (fading caused by sunlight) of furniture and other items
- *Test specimens were applied to the substrate and conditioned at 68 F (20 C), then peel tested at 180 degree at a tensile speed of 12 inches (300 mm) per minute.
- Fasara Aerina SH2FGAR-Specification Sheet
- Fasara Illumina SH2FGIM-Specification Sheet
- Installation Guide
- Fasara Illumina g SH2FGIM-Specification Sheet
- Fasara Tsurugi SH2FGTG-Specification Sheet
- Installation Guide
Are you covered?
Get a quote for 3M™ FASARA Glass Finishes today!Request Quote