3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes
Get the look you want at the price you need
Reduced labor and material cost compared to natural finishes
Apply to a wide variety of surfaces
- Resembles natural materials and other types of surfaces to an astonishing degree
- Quick installation, with a reduced likelihood of error and waste
- Easy application with 3M Comply™ Adhesive Technology that virtually eliminates repositioning and bubbles
3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes are decorative surface finishes available in 850+ designs at a budget-friendly price. 3M DI-NOC designs offer the warmth of wood grain, the sleek feel of metal, and the cool of natural stone. Think DI-NOC and you won’t think faux—you’ll think fantastic.
DI-NOC Architectural Finishes and 3M DI-NOC vinyl wraps are lightweight and self-adhering, and can be applied on site to the existing substrate. With DI-NOC products, you create a whole new look, quickly and inexpensively, thanks to its uncanny resemblance to natural materials. Use this product for both renovations or new construction.
Suggested applications include:
- Walls and wall panels
- Curved surfaces
- General: Appearance and texture graphic film field applied application.
- Film: Vinyl 8 mil (200 microns) thickness (thickness includes film and adhesive, excludes liner).
- Note: Please verify materials in each pattern of DI-NOC™ specified.
- Liner: Silicone-coated poly paper, 6.2 mils (157 microns).
- Adhesive: Pressure-sensitive with air release channels, recommended by manufacturer.
- Fire-Test-Response Characteristics: Most patterns of 3M™ DI-NOC™ finishes have the following fire-test-response characteristics as determined by testing Products applied to substrates per test method indicated below by UL or another testing and inspecting agency acceptable to authorities having jurisdiction.
- Note: Please verify fire rating for each pattern of DI-NOC™ specified.
- Surface-Burning Characteristics: As follows, per ASTM E84:
- Flame-Spread Index: 25 or less.
- Smoke-Developed Index: 450 or less.
- Abrasion Resistance Taber® Abraser Abrasion wheel.
- CS-17 Abrasion Wheel: 1kg loading weight, 7,000 cycles with no wear-through of surface finish.
- Chemical and stain resistance: Contaminant was in contact with the film surface for 24 hours and then removed using water or mild detergent. Results may vary. The following contaminants were tested: Coffee, Tea, Cola, Milk, Red Wine, Ketchup, Soy Sauce, Cooking Oil, Vinegar, Mustard, Crayon, Shoe Polish (a little stain remained), Betadine Iodine, Soap Solution (1%), Ammonia solution (10%), Citrate solution (10%), Ethyl Alcohol (50%).
Are you finished?
Get a quote for 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes today!Request Quote